v4vhse
Welcome to your own forum
v4vhse

A forum for all VHSE staff in Kerala service and for students.Also this site is dedicated to all educational aspirants

For publishing announcements or any other matters send the same to v4vhse@gmail.com

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

Do you favor/oppose General Transfer

56% 56% [ 199 ]
2% 2% [ 6 ]
33% 33% [ 119 ]
3% 3% [ 9 ]
7% 7% [ 24 ]

Total Votes : 357

Top posters
Malamaram chakkappan (567)

raman (428)

pareekutty (267)

safeerm (97)

vivaradoshi (78)

satheesh (78)

icsure (74)

dilna (68)

ganeshh (65)

Nissangan (61)

Like/Tweet/+1
Statistics
We have 1336 registered users
The newest registered user is tarlyjames

Our users have posted a total of 2314 messages in 1231 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

v4vhse » General Discussion » Service Court » Shai Mol.J.S., Jayanthi Nivas vs State Of Kerala

Shai Mol.J.S., Jayanthi Nivas vs State Of Kerala

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

raman

Legend of VHSE
[b]Shai Mol.J.S., Jayanthi Nivas vs State Of Kerala[/b]

[b]The petitioner is working as Lab Assistant (Accountancy and Auditing ) which is now re-designated as Technical Assistant . The petitioner was sponsored by the Employment Exchange and was appointed on a provisional basis under Rule 9(a) (i) of the K.S. & S.S.R. as per Ext.P5 order dated 21.02.2000. It is stated that the petitioner is a physically handicapped person. In the Golden Jubilee year of the Indian Independence, it was decided by the Government of Kerala to regularise the service of physically handicapped persons who are appointed under Rule 9(a) (i) of the KS & SSR. Accordingly, as per Ext. P6 order dated 27.09.2006, the service of the petitioner was regularised with effect from 24.02.2000.
The qualification prescribed for Vocational Instructor in Accountancy and Auditing is also provided in the Special Rules. The petitioner states that she is qualified to be appointed as she comes under the third category under the relevant rule. It is stated that the cadre strength in the category of Vocational Instructor in Accountancy and Auditing is 40 and therefore in accordance with the ratio prescribed in the Special Rules, 8 posts of Vocational Instructors in Accountancy and Auditing should be set apart for appointment by promotion from Laboratory Assistants.
[/b]

for more details and downloadgoto indiankanoon

-----------------------------

----------------------------

----------------------------

v4vhse.forumotion.in

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
സുഖമൊരു ബിന്ദു .............
ദുഃഖമൊരു ബിന്ദു..............
ബിന്ദുവില്‍ നിന്നും ബിന്ദുവിലേക്കൊരു പെന്റുലമാടുന്നു.
ജീവിതം ........അത് ജീവിതം

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nissangan

SILVER
SILVER
Vayikkatte

dilna

Royal
Royal
Let me look

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum