v4vhse
Welcome to your own forum
v4vhse

A forum for all VHSE staff in Kerala service and for students.Also this site is dedicated to all educational aspirants

For publishing announcements or any other matters send the same to v4vhse@gmail.com

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

Do you favor/oppose General Transfer

56% 56% [ 199 ]
2% 2% [ 6 ]
33% 33% [ 119 ]
3% 3% [ 9 ]
7% 7% [ 24 ]

Total Votes : 357

Top posters
Malamaram chakkappan (567)

raman (428)

pareekutty (267)

safeerm (97)

vivaradoshi (78)

satheesh (78)

icsure (74)

dilna (68)

ganeshh (65)

Nissangan (61)

Like/Tweet/+1
Statistics
We have 1336 registered users
The newest registered user is tarlyjames

Our users have posted a total of 2314 messages in 1231 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

v4vhse » Staff room » Forms and GO's » APPLICATION FOR ISSUE OF A DUPLICATE COPY OF VOCATIONAL HIGHER SECONDARY CERTIFICATE/MARK LIST WITH ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE

APPLICATION FOR ISSUE OF A DUPLICATE COPY OF VOCATIONAL HIGHER SECONDARY CERTIFICATE/MARK LIST WITH ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

raman

Legend of VHSE
APPLICATION FOR ISSUE OF A DUPLICATE COPY OF VOCATIONAL HIGHER
SECONDARY CERTIFICATE/MARK LIST WITH ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE

FORMAT OF AFFIDAVIT
I, ................................................................................................................son./ daughter of
......................................................................................... aged ................ years ...................
...............................................................................................................................................
(Full address) do hereby affirm and state as follows :
1. That I was a student in the .........................................................................................
.................................................................................................................... (Name of School
with place) for the Vocational Higher Secondary Course .....................................................
.................................................... during the academic years ................................................
2. That I have appeared for the I year / II year Examination in ....................................
........................................................ Vide Reg.No. ......................................... and passed in
....................................................... Class.
3. That the Vocational Higher Secondary Certificate/Mark List with eligibility
certificate,
Sl. No. ............................. dated ........................... issued (Certificate)
Sl. No. ............................. dated ........................... issued (Mark list)
by the Secretary, BVHSE, Thiruvananthapuram has been irrecoverably lost / damaged
leaving no remnants of it due to ............................................................................. (State
Circumstances)
4. That I have not misused the said Vocational Higher Secondary Certificate/Mark list
for any purpose.
5. That I will not misuse the said Certificate/Mark list and nobody will be allowed to do
so and,
6. That the said Certificate/Mark list would be surrender to the Secretary, Board of
Vocational Higher Secondary Examinations if it is recovered hereafter.
All the facts stated above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place :
Date : Signature of the Applicant

Download

-----------------------------

----------------------------

----------------------------

v4vhse.forumotion.in

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
സുഖമൊരു ബിന്ദു .............
ദുഃഖമൊരു ബിന്ദു..............
ബിന്ദുവില്‍ നിന്നും ബിന്ദുവിലേക്കൊരു പെന്റുലമാടുന്നു.
ജീവിതം ........അത് ജീവിതം

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum