v4vhse
Welcome to your own forum
v4vhse

A forum for all VHSE staff in Kerala service and for students.Also this site is dedicated to all educational aspirants

For publishing announcements or any other matters send the same to v4vhse@gmail.com

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

Do you favor/oppose General Transfer

56% 56% [ 199 ]
2% 2% [ 6 ]
33% 33% [ 119 ]
3% 3% [ 9 ]
7% 7% [ 24 ]

Total Votes : 357

Top posters
Malamaram chakkappan (567)

raman (428)

pareekutty (267)

safeerm (97)

vivaradoshi (78)

satheesh (78)

icsure (74)

dilna (68)

ganeshh (65)

Nissangan (61)

Like/Tweet/+1
Statistics
We have 1336 registered users
The newest registered user is tarlyjames

Our users have posted a total of 2314 messages in 1231 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

v4vhse » Ice breaking » Introduction » How to post/Embedd Youtube videos

How to post/Embedd Youtube videos

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default How to post/Embedd Youtube videos on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:30 pm

raman

Legend of VHSE

How to post/Embedd Youtube videos

"Students..............For next two hours we are discussing about the Pazhassi raja ............. " Teacher said. The students seemed to be out of mood.

In the next year Teacher changed the Track. "Students ..........for next two hours we are going to watch the film Pazhassiraja in relation with our chapter" The students expressed their joy

That's the magic of visuals. The effect of visual technology including cinema make teaching an easy work.

Here described how to embed the videos here

What is Embedding?
Embedding means bringing player to the screen of the website to message board. You can play the video from this website without going to the concerned website

Youtube videos are uploaded for purpose of sharing to Public. Generally the uploaders like to share it by others .Especially educational videos are to get shared through this by others (Not the original uploader). It keep away the unwanted traffic and advertisement blocks and can guide students to what they really need for their career.

Suppose A video "The hound of The Baskervilles " is to be shared here. You must go to youtube and then search the same. From the results you select the most suitable for your purpose. If you want to share a full length film select it. Then you have to click on share button of the video of youtube and then a link will be displayed below the share button. Copy it for pasting it on your topic. ( You have better to paste it in a notepad by giving details and so you can use it later for someother purpose)

For example the link of The hound of The Baskervilles is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] To Embed this link simply Type the opening Tag [youtube] and then paste the link without space(just after bracket. Then close the link with a closing tag [/youtube]

Thus [youtube]the sharing link[/youtube]is the method of embedding

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-----------------------------

----------------------------

----------------------------

v4vhse.forumotion.in

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
സുഖമൊരു ബിന്ദു .............
ദുഃഖമൊരു ബിന്ദു..............
ബിന്ദുവില്‍ നിന്നും ബിന്ദുവിലേക്കൊരു പെന്റുലമാടുന്നു.
ജീവിതം ........അത് ജീവിതം

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2default Re: How to post/Embedd Youtube videos on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:49 pm

ganeshh

SILVER
SILVER
I had a doubt in this embedding but one of my friend explained and thus i could post one here in entertainment forum

3default Re: How to post/Embedd Youtube videos on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:45 pm

ernakulam

NEWBIES
NEWBIES
Thanks for teaching

4default Re: How to post/Embedd Youtube videos on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:42 pm

dilna

Royal
Royal
Ok I will try to do it

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]