v4vhse
Welcome to your own forum
v4vhse

A forum for all VHSE staff in Kerala service and for students.Also this site is dedicated to all educational aspirants

For publishing announcements or any other matters send the same to v4vhse@gmail.com

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

Do you favor/oppose General Transfer

56% 56% [ 199 ]
2% 2% [ 6 ]
33% 33% [ 119 ]
3% 3% [ 9 ]
7% 7% [ 24 ]

Total Votes : 357

Top posters
Malamaram chakkappan (567)

raman (428)

pareekutty (267)

safeerm (97)

vivaradoshi (78)

satheesh (78)

icsure (74)

dilna (68)

ganeshh (65)

Nissangan (61)

Like/Tweet/+1
Statistics
We have 1336 registered users
The newest registered user is tarlyjames

Our users have posted a total of 2314 messages in 1231 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

v4vhse » Career Corner » Open Stage » virdict reseved by kerala high court

virdict reseved by kerala high court

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default virdict reseved by kerala high court on Tue May 28, 2013 1:37 pm

gandaswa

kerala high court defending ugc by reserving verdict for such a long time what your opinion

vivaradoshi

SILVER
SILVER
I don't heard such a news that Kerala HC order is reserved for favouring UGC. If it was a favourable UGC will try to declare it at the earliest. The KHC DB had refused to stay the order of Honourable Justice Ramachandran Nair, heared for petitioners around 3000. The refusal was on 21 January and the ground was delay of UGC to submit application. The Single bench order had came on third week of December 2012 and UGC applied for "emergency" stay on 14 January 2013. The court whether it was very urgent, then why don't appeal some more early. Malayala Manorama, a leading newspaper reported it very next day and explained the court rejected stay on account of to be beneficial to students who had applied for PSC with the court order but if the SB order stayed, the position of students will become disqualified.

From this, I think, the court is more concerned with future of students. I don't know the whether the mood of court(judges) had changed from that position or not. According to a user (I am not much rely upon him because of his habit of scolding UGC officials for getting more and more "likes" in facebook, yet he claims he is a petitioner and gets information from advocates) in facebook, in the last hearing in which Mr. Parasenan was present for UGC on 5 March and when the court decided to reserve it on 25 March, both time UGC again tried for a stay of SB order, but rejected.

The advocates of petitioners expect a favourable verdict for students. The only limitation is that for every case the concerned advocate's expectation will not be a different one. Even the advocate of Afsal Guru may have said 'there is no problem, we can win'. At the same time many of other advocates expect a favourable order to student
Expect anything. If tried and prepared well to meet any situation and plan activities for future in an organised manner, it will produce victory. When the matter is reached in SC, the activities of single person, or finance provided by even 1000 will not be sufficient and so connect with the fellows for making your e certificate a reality

-----------------------------

----------------------------

----------------------------

v4vhse.forumotion.in

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ഇത് വിവരവും വിദ്യാഭ്യാസവും ഉള്ളവരുടെ ലോകം.പക്ഷെ ലോകത്ത്‌ കാണുന്നതോ വിവരക്കേടിന്റെ സാമ്രാജ്യങ്ങള്‍........ അവിടെ എന്തും വിളിച്ചുപറയാന്‍ കഴിയുന്ന ഒരാളെ ഉള്ളൂ..... വിവരദോഷി

3default Forget it on Wed May 29, 2013 6:27 pm

Suresht

Sir
I humbly request you to forget June 2012 NET exam, if you are enough brilliant, you would have passed in December 2012 or a chance is awaiting in June. Opportunities once lost is lost and never can be retreived.

4default Re: virdict reseved by kerala high court on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:02 am

Sumitjain

Suresh sir,
You are saying that our freedom fighters should have left there freedom struggle in 1857 when there ist revolution was not succcessful.. They should have said that oppurtunity once gone never be retrieved. I dont think so!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum