Thanks for all who responded to my post. I like factual criticism and crossing my points atleast by the conceptional logic. Mere saying "you are not right" without explaining "why I am wrong" is quite disappointing. As I am not favouring likes,claps,thanks,congratulations and applauds because it makes me "limited" within area, but criticism paves the way for further reference,study and research. Personal criticism- I don't mind it. I am not going to complaint to admin of this forum about such abuse which illustrate me as a psychic disordered person. I never want to convince anyone that I am not mad. So I request the moderator of this forum to keep that post of sanjayg containing abuses to me for reference and proof to civilisation of a person like him. Yet thanks him for showing kind heart to reply for the post of a disordered persons, for 3 times. And I can imagine if he comes next time with a reply, it will contain only third rated words of which one can't see in dictionary.
The some of other argument made here including those which takes the attention away from real issue(UGC based) are
1. I have misunderstood only me is brilliant and all remaining,especially having the other opinion,are fools (sanjayg)
2.I have misunderstood only my opinion is correct in this context and all other's are wrong (sanjayg)
3. I (not only me,but he used they, I don't know whether he mean only me or all members of this forum) am sick of negativity (Sumit jain)
4. I am unaware of legal procedure and so could not understand the fact that when a party goes to further appeal, the order of lower court is automatically stayed (sumit jain)
5. I am really a fool (sumit jain)
6. I haven't read article 134A (sumit jain)
7. His words make me think and it will help me to escape from state of real foolishness (sumit jain)
8. It is shame to call idiots to fellows of india especially for they possess PG (sumit jain)
9. I should learn something (vidhibab)
10.Avoid criticism to facebook group and diplomatically suggest me to read article 134A (Malamaram Chakkappan)
11. I am so far away from reality and legal procedure (sumit jain)
12. I am over imagining and facebook group members are not idiots (sumit jain)
13. I think I am enough smart to judge a group and scholars (sumit jain)
14. Article 134A is a right of a court by which a court decides whether a party to move or not to move SC (sumit jain)
15. I think all judges are inferior to my ideas (sumit jain)
16. If high court favoured students SC also favour (sumit jain)
17. To win a fight, a positive hope even if its base is fake, is necessary or just good(sumit jain)
18. Face book groups are not only for sharing information, but also for get together(sumit jain)
19. Those groups are doing a good job (sumit jain)
20. I am trying to break the unity of facebook groups but I lack guts to do it.
Before giving reply, readers please analyse, how many of the arguments are issue based and not fully or partially personal?If you have read all,analyse, how many comments cross my arguments with logic? I don't intend to say all my words are like words in holy books, but my arguments are based on systematic logics. I really appreciate and acknowledge thanks to Mr Sumitjain, whose major part of criticism is issue based and contains acceptable points which crossed my arguments with proof.Before a reply let me once again narrate the whole timeline of issue. This is to provide a base for my view point.
1. April 2012- UGC publishes notification for June 2012, first time introduction of objective type test for all 3 papers and criteria were as follows
|Category ||PaperI ||PaperII || Paper III || Total |
| *Effective aggregate |
|General ||20 ques or|
40 marks or 40%
|20 ques or|
40 marks or 40%
|38ques or 75(76)marks or 50% ||78|| [(20+20+38)/175]|
|OBC NCL ||18ques or36 marks or35%||18ques or36 marks or35%||34ques or 68marks or 45% ||70||[(18+18+34)/175]|
|SC/ST/PW||18ques or36 marks or35%||18ques or36 marks or35%||30quest or 60marks or 40%||66|| [(18+18+30)/175*100= 37.71%|
* It is noted that the aggregate percentage is not mentioned in the notification. But if minimum prescribed is counted up there will be an 'aggregate minimum' and it is termed here as effective aggregate. One more thing to be noted is that such an aggregate can be scored by candidates without the required minimum. For example let a general candidate makes 10,30 and 38 right answers in paper1,2 and 3 can have the same aggregate but lacks paper minimum.
2. June 24, 2012- Conducted the exam
3. August 2012- UGC published provisional answer key, candidates became happy by observing they have scored the required criteria or above
4. September 18, 2012- Published the result,(3625 JRF and 40332 NET) most of candidates exclaimed why their roll no in missed in result
5. September 19, 2012- There is a notice on aggregate is reqquired to pass as 65%,60% and 55% for the respective categories
6. Students have jolted from all parts of country. But the significant moves were held in Kerala as well as Delhi
7. September last week and October first week, 2012- Kerala students filed petition in Kerala high court and more and more students joined. At last it is near to 300
8. In the mean time at Delhi, under the leadership of Mr Rajiv and Mr X (who was passed NET in education and appeared for NET in computer science in June 2012 and was a main updater of facebook application for NET aspirants(quick net team). They submitted a lot of representation for grievance of result,on account of the disparities occured while taking aggregate. Under 65% system,in some easy subjects, about 30% of total applied passed and in tough subjects the percentage of pass was nearly 1%.(This is approved in Nagpur order and UGC themselves mentioned this anomaly)
9. October,2012-The movement in Kerala became so strong and the so the case became more important- 3000 petitioners are a good number to consider the case very fastly. By virtue of this KHC made its interim order to UGC asking not to destroy the OMR sheet as the practice of UGC to destroy it after one month of declaration of result
10.November 11,2012- UGC announced a supplementary result as a grievance. One of the member in UGC as well as a leader of Kejriwal's party was responsible for that result. Eventually computer science and Mass communication&Journalism was some of subjects benefitted more by supplementary result. 1685 candidates got JRF and 13493 candidates got NET
So total passed for June became 3625+40332+13493=57450. (supplementary JRF need not be added because their roll no is already in NET passed of main result)
11. November 15-December 15,2012- The students were in utter confusion, UGC did not reveal the criteria and it brought agitation between passed and failed. On checking mark sheet in website, they saw, students with near to minimum is passed and the students even 64.57% aggregate is failed. The subjects and cutoff responsible for that is as follows
cut off & No.of right answers required
|Subject&code || General ||OBC ||PWD || SC/ST |
|Marathi 38 ||48.57% (85) ||48% (84)||47.43%(83)||46.86%(82)|
|MCJ 63 ||45.71% *(80)||45.14% (79)||42.86%(75)||44.57% (78)|
|Kashmiri 84 || 48.57% (85)|| 45.14% (79)|| no candidate|| no candidate|
|Computer Sci.87 || 46.29% (81)|| 42.86%(75) ||40.57%(71) ||42.29%(74)|
* Note that to pass NET by general candidates needed in subject MCJ only 80 right answers, please refer the criteria table. It shows 78 right answer is minimum specified in notification and only 2 more right answers (78+2) made them passed. The roll number of every candidate contained 8 digits, the first two were code of university and next two were code of subject and the last 4 digit is your actual number. For eg. if you are applied as 117th candidate from culcutta university for subject of computer science, your roll number will be 12870117, the first 2 digits is 12 and it is code of culcutta university, the third and fourth digit is 87 indicates your subject is computer science and the last 4 indicates your applied position(0117). Thus while students with more than 60% aggregate and not passed checked the numbers like 0187XXXX,0287XXXX,0387XXXX and so on to every university and above mentioned code of subjects, they saw even 40% aggregate is being passed. Please again note it was in subject Mass communication and journalism,which have a least cut off, if you connect with the fake SC news, you can get a clear picture of what had happened.
12. November 2012- UGC published notification to December exam without change(as the copy of June)
13. 3 December 2012- Kerala Public Service Commission issued notification to lecture posts (NET Qualification must) in 50 various subjects with a last date of application as 5th January 2013. Such notification will be issued only in the gap of 3 to 5 years and next notification will be in 2017, the ageover candidates cannot apply in that time and so this notification also played a role in throwing a lot of money to get an order as early as possible, before the last date of application
14. 18 December,2012- The presence of a large number of petitioners and a group of efficient advocates( could be hired only because of the contribution from all. But no one had to take a very large amount because of 3000Nos). A fact about the court and the how fastly the petitions takes for hearing is connected with the efficiency and 'hold' of advocates.[Please don't ask in which article it is written. It is "everyone's knew mystery"] Anyway,the KHC SB order was historic one,crossed the points of UGC, that they have power to change cut off and ordered to issue certificate for petitioners with in one month.There was hot discussions both among law circles and candidates about the applicability of order. Some argued it is only for petitioners.
15. 19 Dec to 22 Dec,2012- The discussion whether SB order is limited only to petitioners, only to Keralite or all beneficiaries continued; no experts were able to give correct explanation. In kerala more peopled filed writs requesting they are also beneficiaries and got orders. The movement against UGC was becoming strong, many petitions were filed in other high courts also even before Kerala order, but due to a low number of petitioners and so out of limited finance, they could not exert much pressure in making their petitions to take for hearing very often like Kerala and so order not came. Yet out of the positive energy from a court order, the june victims were in the path of a rise from sleep.
16. 23 December 2012- Times of india published a fake news of SC. The SC has approved and demanded UGC to issue certificates to all. There is no proof that the origin of this news was from anti-victim parties, but the injury made by this fake news to fight is not negligible. The victims who decided to organise themselves cooled and went back to their homes in piece. They thought. "why do we spend money in petition and organise for further fight if all things have already finished by SC. Thus a movement ought to be have members atleast 1 lac is limited to 5000 (including all petitioners and genuine members in facebook). UGC being shocked by Kerala SB order was busy with saving December exam (The same type notification will equate december and june and if another notification is published, it may be also challenged in court, which may lead to stay on December 2012 exam. So they needed a ground to issue top15% rule and the fake SC news suited this purpose
17. 26 December 2012- UGC published top 15% rule for december exam. It must be challenged immediately. But due to fake SC news noone tried to challenge it immediately and thought. "If SC has quashed the june criteria, then we need not challenge the top15% notification, because the SC order will nullify it". So UGC benefitted from this fake news by 2 way-Firstly it lessened and reduced the number of petitioners and secondly produced an unchallenging ground for top 15% rule
18. 26 Dec- 2 January 2013- The facebook group were discussing the "applicability issue" and SC News. Towards the last of December it became more cleared that there is no SC order and facebook members were discussing the possibility of moving the case to SC by UGC (Even the law students were not clarified there is division bench of same court and before SC, they should appeal in DB as per court rules. One Mr Ranjith, from his small facebook group, first time said before SC, UGC can appeal in DB. One more significant matter happened in this time is the order of Nagpur court to submitt the criteria of supplementary result.
19. 2 January 2012- UGC acknowledge in KHC that they are going to appeal in upper bench (News report came)
20. 7 January 2013- Ecertificate, begin to upload
21. 9 January 2013-The third order of KHC single bench came, with reference to Ashwani kumar Vs State of Bihar, case, the single bench ordered its earlier order is applicable to all candidates. Everyone observed it as a very positive but, the cause of that order was the effort of some advocates. It ended the scope of legal fight with a large number of petitioners which may have provided a large fund and automatically speedy actions in DB and SC. (IPL scam case is finalised in five days, it was not so essential as NET issue, but the sound of alarming crores caused a speedy action). I think if atleast 25 000 were organised as petitioners, all would have got e certificate in march 2012 itself.(The DB stage and SC stage would have completed)
22. 15 January 2013- UGC submitted review petition in DB of KHC.They also prayed for staying the SB order. The 7% rule was revealed by UGC for supplementary result
23. 21 january 2013- KHC DB rejected to stay the SB order as requested by UGC and asked UGC "why were you take so much delay in giving application for stay (see SB order was on 18 december 2012 and review petition and stay application were given by UGC on 15 th January 2013, almost after one month's delay) and rejected to stay that order by explaining that if it is stayed, the students already applied for Jobs will be disqualified and so to be beneficial to students, they cannot stay.
24. 15 January to 26 March 2013- Hearing by hearing, date to date both in KHC and NHC. It happened 8 times in KHC. NHC was not exception, there also many times postponed. Madras HC order came on 30 th January is another major event. Nothing new, only approved KHC SB order
25. 4 March 2013- Mr Mohan Parasenan appeared for UGC in KHC- Passport visa comparison
26. 26 March 2013, KHC reserved its verdict. The news in hindu dated March 27 were as follows;
''Order reserved on UGC's plea''. I don't know more about reserving, but some of people said the verdict is reserved because of a special plea( request) made by advocates of UGC (In nagpur, UGC advocates applied for but rejected, in Kerala they applied for reseving it and it is allowed- I don't think the party can apply for reserving verdict and think it is the descrimination of judges only)
27. 27 March 2013 to 15 April 2013- The period between order reseved and the starting of KHC vacation. During this period many fake members as well as strange members posted in facebook groups that verdict will come before vacation. That can be ignored. But "KHC order coming soon" "KHC order will be on 5th April. Thanks etc." were updates made by very big names (leadrs for many people). We can neglect that updates by saying that they were coming out of wrong information got to them. But apart from generalised apology(the prediction of all became wrong) from one of the leader, the other never apologises and even know blasts promises,assures that UGC has no option rather than giving certificate. How can an observing man can rely upon their updates?
Some other significant period was the postponment of case in Delhi as well as Chandigarh HCs. Both are postponed to August 2013 ( Think the delay and not sure about the final verdict will come on the said month and I am sure it is just because of deficit of money and this deficit of money is arrived from the situation of having only a few petitioners. Don't forget that there are 1.5lac beneficiaries in total and in some petitions, it is below 10). The banglore high court issued two verdicts in which one favoured students while the other was rejected before admission. The explanation was that it was given to consider under an article (sorry I couldn't remember the number of article) and so rejected by saying that the case has no merit to consider under that article. Another is Lucknow/Allahabad bench which was completely favouring UGC, in which the Judge ordered the candidates should be opened their eyes to read the notification well
28. 15 April to 28 April 28, 2013- The rumour season in facebook. Oneday even the main leader updated UGC office is dealing with preparation of June 2012 e certificates (someone has called him so)
29. 29 April 2013- The nagpur division bench order came. On the same day UGC applied for a stay and it was rejected