Major recommendation of committee
1. Public Examination in Plus one class should be avoided. A school level examination under a common question paper should be implemented
2. Higher Secondary and Vocational Higher Secondary curriculum, syllabus and text books should be reformed
3. There should be only five working days in Higher Secondary section and Saturday should be holiday. Vocational Higher secondary need 6 working days and it should be continued the present system of 6 working days.
4. Merging of VHSE to HSE should be avoided
5. The engagement of Principal's teaching period should be minimised to 5 periods in a week
6. An Expert committee of 8 members should be formed to reform the curriculum of Vocational subjects
7.VHSE Pass outs should be given Lateral admission to Second year Poly technic courses of concerned subjects
8. One-day off system should be implemented for VHSE staff in the weeks which have 6 working days
9. The teacher student ratio should be 1:40 at Higher secondary section. If there is more than 50 students in a batch it should be considered as a separate batch.
10. The double valuation system at present for some subjects should be avoided. Instead of that 25% of answer sheet of every subject should be revalued at the valuation camp
11. Quality improvement department and Monitoring cells should be started to raise the standard of academics
12. The schools should be graded or rated as model of NAAC accreditation.
13. A separate section for Higher secondary should be started in SCERT
14. The teachers should takepart atleast 2 training programmes within 5 year after the entry into service.
15. IT training should be provided to teachers
16. 2 increments should be provided to teachers having Doctorate.
17. SET exam should be reformed
18. Regional offices for Higher Secondary should be started as one office for two districts
19. A post of Clerk and Peon should be allowed for each school
20. All Junior teachers having 5 years service should be promoted as Senior teachers
21. The qualified principals should be given an opportunity to promote upto the post of Joint Director
22. The post should also created when new courses are allowed
23. The salary scale anomaly of higher secondary teachers should be solved